Accommodation in Cape Town for corporate and leisure travelers
Have you booked your accommodation in Cape Town yet for that business trip coming up later this year? Whilst on the trip why not escape to Franschhoek and experience the true beauty and calm of the Cape wine lands?
Home to one of the best accommodations in Cape Town, L’Ermitage, Franschhoek is one of the oldest towns in South Africa and boasts renowned wineries. It is recommended that you go on a wine tour and the surrounds.
The hotel is surrounded by natural beauty and breaks away from anything that mimics the buzz and bustle of city life. This French inspired hotel provides the best accommodation in Cape Town that not only strives to offer you the best stay but rather an experience. Whether you are looking for a weekend breakaway or an extended holiday with friends and family; this hotel offers the ultimate accommodation in Cape Town.
There are various this do whilst in Franschoek including:
- Dine out at one of the many world class restaurants
- Visit a wine farm offering an exquisite range of Franschhoek wines
- Experience a once in a life time food and wine pairing
- Enjoy a walk through town, and experience the art galleries, shops and restaurants
- Toast the sunset with a picnic from the viewing deck at set above the hotel on the mountain
- Take a wine tour on horseback
- Enjoy the indigenous Fynbos while hiking on the Cat se Pad or one of the many other mountain trails
- Play golf at the nearby Jack Nicklauss Pearl Valley golf estate
- Take a helicopter ride or paraglide over the valley and experience unsurpassed views
- Go fly-fishing
- Play boules at the courts in the village
- Go cycling in the mountains
- Sample the local cheeses and French cheeses
- Walk ‘the long walk to freedom’ from the prison where Nelson Mandela was released
- Enjoy live jazz on Friday evenings at the Vineyard Brasserie
Book your accommodation in Cape Town at L’Ermitage
Tel: 021 876 9200
Fax: 086 543 1555