Franschhoek investment opportunity
L’Ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas was developed during 2009 and sold as a sectionalized hotel room product consisting of the core hotel with 6 rooms and 36 sectional title villas participating in a rental pool. The rooms or villas were designed as residential use products but with the ability of being utilized as self-catering accommodation or hotel rooms.
eLan Property Group has now realized the opportunity to develop 36 sectional title hotel suites to extend the hotel’s current capacity.
The development will comprise of:
- 36 hotel suites with a size of 36m2 each and a 500m2 conference facility.
- The rooms are designed as 4m x 9m standard hotel layout, with a full bathroom and double basin, a kitchenette, bed area, lounge area with desk and an outside patio.
- The external design is in harmony with the existing L’ermitage look and feel.
- The spacial planning is done with 4 rooms to a cluster, in a double story design and accessed via a staircase.
- The 9 clusters are again evenly spaced over the erf allowing for maximum views.
- The footprint of the rooms will take up less than 20% coverage. This will allow for ample space for fountains, a pool, piazza’s and a conference room.
This remarkable Investment opportunity will launch during 2016 with prices starting from R950k excluding vat. For more information, visit: http://www.lermitage.co.za/invest/
Contact our Development Director, Andrew Thompson on email@example.com or call: 061 427 2476